We are happy to carry out a review of your electrical, security, and Internet coverage plan of your home. However, the following are the general considerations for a smart home implementation to get the best use of the technology.
- WIFI is mandatory to configure the Smart Home devices and pair it with Marrath Home APP. WIFI analyser may be used to check the coverage of WIFI in all the areas of home. If there is no adequate coverage for the operation of the devices, a range extender may be used.
- Each switchboard shall have neutral wire extended to it to allow Marrath Smart Home Switches to utilize the neutral wire. The smart switch requires neutral wire to comply with international best practices in electrical wiring. The switches are designed to allow neutral and phase connection along with our smart technology integrated PCB.
- An electrical outlet/plug for powering the smart curtain motor shall be provided on top right or left corner of each window such that when curtain is provided the plug will not be visible and will be hidden under the curtain. The ideal position for the plug/outlet is 20 cm either to the top left or to top right from the edge of the window.
- Additional power outlet / plug socket shall be provided at the exit doors to place the android or apple tab permanently so that the tab can be continuously powered. This tab will be used for scene automation. For example while leaving the home you can press one button to switch off all lights and appliances excluding fridge using the installed Marrath Home APP. The scene automation is completely configurable which means you can configure as many scene automations as you want. You can also do this using your mobile APP so that you can avoid the cost of a separate dedicated tab.
- Electrical outlets for powering smoke detectors and gas leak detectors in the kitchen shall be placed on the ceiling; not exactly on top of the burners, but within a permissible offset.
- When the project includes a proposal for Smart LED strips or recessed lights for gypsum ceiling or any other place of desire an electrical outlet/plug point shall be provided.
- It is advisable to have an indoor gate switch within WiFi range so that the Marrath Home APP can be used for opening and closing the Gates.